JUNE 7-8 2023 | Bucharest – Romania | JW Marriott Bucharest Grand Hotel
Energy Industry Review organizes the 4th edition of the Energy Tech Day – Going Carbon Neutral: Responsible Technology Investments on June 7-8th, 2023 at JW Marriott Bucharest Grand Hotel.
This year brings some energy challenges that will make headlines all over the world. Experts identify major risks and opportunities facing the energy sector in 2023. Is Romania prepared to deal with these? Find out the answer during the Energy Tech Day 2023.
With a dedicated and strong program, this high-level conference offers a great platform for inspiring presentations, sharing best practices and alternative perspectives.
Energy Tech Day 2023 will bring together international experts, national government authorities, clean energy leaders, investors, business owners, technology developers across the entire energy value chain to explore new opportunities and challenges that will define the new era of energy transition.
• Recalibration on the European energy market: Opportunities for Romania
• Romanian scheme under Recovery and Resilience Facility to support renewable H2 production
• Energy efficiency and savings – A basic pillar of energy transition in 2023
• The role of nuclear power – Romanian SMR deployment
• Sustainable gas developments in line with EU objectives
• Modern energy storage technologies
• Responsible technology investments in the new energy market
• Offshore & onshore wind farms and solar parks: What does their future look like?
• Sustainable biofuels’ advancement
• Improving the security of energy supply while speeding the journey to net-zero
Secretary of State, MINISTRY OF ENERGY, ROMANIA
Vice President, ANRE
General Manager, NAMR
Secretary Committee for Industries and Services, PARLIAMENT OF ROMANIA
General Manager, DEPOGAZ
President, INCDT COMOTI
Member of the Executive Board Responsible for E&P, OMV PETROM
Business Development Manager CCS Europe, SLB
Partner at VLASCEANU & PARTNERS
Deputy General Director, Commercial and Development, NUCLEARELECTRICA
Deputy General Director, DELGAZ GRID
Associated Senior Expert, HORVÁTH
Senior Business Developer Offshore Wind North and East Europe, TOTALENERGIES RENEWABLES
Industry Solutions Advisor, HALLIBURTON
Managing Partner, FIODOROV & PARTNERS
Group Chief Growth Officer, RENOIR GROUP
Renewables Expert, AFEER
Managing Partner, HIM PUBLIC AFFAIRS
Public Affairs Manager, FEL ROMANIA
CEO & Publisher, ENERGY INDUSTRY REVIEW
Call: +40 (0)749 220 636
*The conference registration fee is payable in advance and includes documentation, cocktail, coffee breaks, luncheon, and refreshments. Romanian VAT charged at 19%. VAT registration number RO24187063