Romania Hosting the High-level Renewables Conference Energy Week Black Sea 2023
On 7-9th February, the high-level renewable conference Energy Week Black Sea 2023 will take place in Bucharest, Romania.
The most important renewables conference of the region for the 3rd year brings together authorities, regulators, TSOs, DSOs, state utilities from Romania, Bulgaria, Moldova, Ukraine, Georgia, and Turkey as well as IFIs/DFIs, investment funds and a large pool of global developers targeting the market.
The conference covers:
- Renewable energy regulatory support mechanisms in each country
- Financing renewable energy, corporate PPAs and routes to market for RE projects
- Integration of renewable energy & regional interconnection
- Utility-scale projects and opportunities in the region
- Black Sea offshore wind developments
- Distributed solar developments and much more.
Among 50+ high-level speakers of the event sharing both regional and international perspective are:
- Laurentiu Adrian Neculaescu, President, The Environment Fund Administration (AFM)
- Cristina Pruna, Vice-President of the Committee on Industries and Services, Romanian Parliament
- Zoltan Nagy-Bege, Vice President, Romanian National Authority for Energy Regulations (ANRE)
- Yann Guinard, Vice President, International Division, EDF
- Franck Neel, Executive Board Member, OMV Petrom
- Nicolae Olari, Head of Energy Policy Department, Ministry of Infrastructure and Regional Development of the Republic of Moldova, President of the Board of Directors, Moldelectrica
- Jaba Khmaladze, CEO, Georgian Energy Development Fund (GEDF)
- Dr İzzet Alagöz, General Manager, Electricity Generation Company/Türkiye
- Joerg Matthies, Chairman of the Supervisory Board, Georgian State Electrosystem (GSE)
- Mats Lundin, Country Manager and Director Romania, Emergy
- Lacramioara Diaconu-Pintea, Country Manager, OX2
- Favieli Stelian, Managing Partner, Nofar Energy
- Vartan Oskanian, Advisor to CEO, RECOM TECHNOLOGIES, former Foreign Minister of Armenia
- David Managadze, Regional Head Energy – Turkey & Caucasus, EBRD
- Daniel Kockisch, Senior Investment Officer, IFC Infrastructure, Europe & South Caucasus and others.
English-Romanian simultaneous translation is provided at the event. Contact the organisers via email@example.com for a detailed agenda.
Among participants are top management and high-level representatives of Romanian Parliament, Romanian National Authority for Energy Regulations (ANRE), Transelectrica, Electrica, OMV Petrom, Ministry of Economy and Sustainable Development of Georgia, Georgian State Electrosystem (GSE), Georgian National Energy and Water Supply Regulatory Commission (GNERC), Georgian Energy Development Fund (GEDF), Moldelectrica, Electricity Generation Company/Türkiye, National Agency for Energy Regulation of Republic of Moldova (ANRE), Emergy, OX2, Enery, FF Venture, EDF, Scatec, wpd, Notus Energy, Nofar Energy, Enel, CEZ Romania, Lumina Renewables, Low Carbon, ALRO, Azomures, Zentiva, UDP Renewables, Elementum Energy, hooracán energy, MUFG Bank, IFC, EBRD, The World Bank, EIB, and others.
The event is sponsored by RECOM Technologies, Photomate, Emergy, OX2, Enery, Volue, GEMINOX.
More details are available at www.bsenergyweek.com.
Energy Industry Review is the event’s official media partner and we look forward to seeing you in Bucharest soon!