Technip Energies launches BlueH2 by T.ENTM, a full suite of deeply-decarbonized and affordable solutions for hydrogen production. Hydrogen is integral to the Energy Transition, and, building on its 50-year track record, Technip Energies is expanding its role into low/no-carbon energy solutions.
Technip Energies’ BlueH2 by T.ENTM solutions offer many advantages, including:
- Up to a 99% reduction in the carbon footprint compared to the traditional hydrogen process – from ~10 down to 0.1 kilogram CO2 per kilogram H2, while maintaining flexibility to be tailored to each individual application.
- Maximum hydrogen yield, minimum energy demand (fuel + power), and highly-efficient carbon avoidance and carbon capture utilization and storage (CCUS) techniques, to arrive at the lowest cost of (blue) hydrogen ‘LCOH’.
- Comprised of “flight proven”, company-developed and owned technologies and equipment, available to customers today.
- Optional integration of highly efficient, low-carbon cogeneration of power.
In addition to targeting traditional low-carbon hydrogen production applications, such as Refining and Ammonia manufacture, BlueH2 by T.ENTM has been developed to further support the decarbonization of numerous industries, such as steel, cement, power, olefins and LNG as well as facilitating clean energy carriers.
“As a hydrogen market leader for nearly 60 years, we are proud to offer this innovative suite of technologies for blue hydrogen. BlueH2 by T.ENTM is one more example of our pioneering spirit and our commitment to technology towards a carbon-neutral economy and a low-carbon society,” Arnaud Pieton, Chief Executive Officer of Technip Energies, stated.
Technip Energies is a hydrogen market leader and innovator, with over 275 references since our first deployment in 1964, including more than 50 with carbon capture facilities.
Technip Energies is a market leader for hydrogen generation technology through steam reforming of fossil fuels. With this deep experience, they are expanding their blue hydrogen portfolio as a viable decarbonized energy carrier. With clients and partners, Technip Energies offers a commercially viable, reliable, and safe energy system combining carbon capture with hydrogen generation.
State-of-the-art technology and project execution to meet the energy challenges of today and beyond
Ready for the hydrogen wave
- Low-carbon hydrogen (a.k.a. “blue hydrogen”) is a cost-effective method to produce hydrogen while removing CO2. The company’s leading position using Technip Energies proprietary low carbon hydrogen production technologies combined with carbon capture and storage (CCUS) enables them to propose a wide range of low carbon hydrogen offerings.
- Ideally positioned to provide carbon-free hydrogen (commonly known as “green hydrogen”) solutions with their leading technology and EPC expertise; strategic partnership with McPhy to develop large-scale solutions.
Tailored solutions for a cost-optimal, high-efficiency and reliable low-carbon and carbon-free production of hydrogen
Hydrogen is the most widely used industrial gas in the refining, chemical and petrochemical industries. While the reduction of carbon emissions is a daily challenge for many companies, Technip Energies develops and implements innovative and proven hydrogen technologies and solutions that offer higher efficiency and lower emissions to meet the energy industry’s needs.
About Technip Energies
Technip Energies is a leading Engineering & Technology company for the energy transition, with leadership positions in Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG), hydrogen and ethylene as well as growing market positions in blue and green hydrogen, sustainable chemistry, and CO2 management. The company benefits from its robust project delivery model supported by extensive technology, products and services offering.
Operating in 34 countries, their 15,000 people are fully committed to bringing the client’s innovative projects to life, breaking boundaries to accelerate the energy transition for a better tomorrow.
Technip Energies is listed on Euronext Paris with American depositary receipts (“ADRs”) trading over-the-counter in the United States.