Atlas Copco presents the QAC 1450 TwinPower ™, the new addition delivers unrivalled versatility, optimized performance and excellent fuel economy in demanding applications.
The QAC 1450 TwinPower™ is a 20-foot containerized generator with 2 x 725 kVA generators inside, making it perfect for applications that have variable power needs, whether that’s due to the time of day or the current usage requirements. You can also run on one engine while servicing the other, giving you a built-in backup as standard.
Because you get two generators in one platform, you have the flexibility you need to run at 100% power load or even low power loads in the most efficient way. What’s more, every feature you need comes as standard. Furthermore, the system is fully EU compliant.
QAC 1450 TwinPower standard features
- The QAC 1450 TwinPower is able to accept more than 70% load step acceptance within ISO8528 G3 class, thanks to the two engine/alternator performance associated with the advanced control system (Qc4003).
- You can also be assured the QAC1450 TwinPower performance is equal or better than conventional single engine generator running under normal load.
CSC certified container ISO 20ft
Focussed on portable and intensive use.
- Robust twistlocks and forklift inlets enable quick handling at the workplace.
- The spillage free frame reduces any potential environmental impact. It can contain 110% of the fluid capacity of the generator.
- Designed for excellent cooling of the engine/alternator, guaranteeing maximum power with no de-rating up to 50°C at an altitude of 1000 m.
- This makes the generator ideal for use in extreme temperatures and at high altitudes, with reduced risk of performance loss due to high temperatures.
- The QAC 1450 TwinPower is designed for easy service. Large access doors and custom service tools make for effortless maintenance and assured uptime.
- The positioning of the engine and alternator is set on opposite sides. Enabling multiple access points to all the main components.
24/7 power availability
- The service requirement is less than 2 hours of maintenance for every 500 hours of operation.
- Due to the TwinPower™ concept, it is possible to still benefit from 50% of the unit’s total capacity during maintenance operations.
Standard parallel package
- To tackle even bigger jobs, the QAC 1450 TwinPower has two Qc4003 controllers, including touchscreen functionality, so you can easily parallel with other generators. You have the choice of island mode or PMS (Power Management System). You can run the generator in parallel with mains, peak shaving, mains power export/import, fixed power and AMF (Automatic Mains Failure).